Saturday 17 September 2011

HOW I FEEL ABOUT WRITING~~~!!!

Honestly, i don't really like to write but I also not that hate writing. I think the major reason I don't really like writing so much is because I lack of writing. Both my vocabulary and grammar also not that good and still need a lot of improvement. I always face a problem when I used to write which is i need a lot of time to start the essay. I often don't know how to start my essay when I try to write. This problem cause me always have no enough time to complete my task on time.

To overcome my weakness in writing, I had started to read some story books as I know this helps a lot. I also try to speak English more often in class and among friends. I hope there will be some improvement in my writing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment